FIRE DAMAGE CASE ANALYSIS:
The pictures on the right show a fire damaged property. ALL IN ONE TEAM was in charge of putting this property back to living condition and up to code.
Several phases were involved in this project, such as:
- Partial Demolition.
- Interior and exterior framing.
- Bath & kitchen remodeling and finishing.
- Subcontracting of electrical and plumbing professionals.
Restored by our TEAM
- Content manipulation
- Board up
- Roof tarping
- Contents inventory
- Commercial and residential drying services, restoration and full service construction
- Cleaning and reconstruction
- Structural/Content drying
- Pack out
- Structural rebuild and finishes.
In other words, we can restore or improve any damaged home!
We follow these steps with our clients:
- Evaluate damage
- Obtain clearance with local authorities
- Inventory for salvage and non-salvage items
NJ ONE TEAM is certified in:
WRT (Water Remediation) Certification
FSRT (Fire/Smoke) Remediation
OSHA 30 Hour Safety Certification
Property loses can happen at any moment. NJ ONE TEAM GETS THE JOB DONE THE 1ST TIME!
- Air duct cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Portable Storage
- Moving Services
- Fabric Renewal
- General remodeling
- Gas generators
- Water pumps
- Portable water extractors
- Air movers
- Air scrubbers
Key Services & Skills
Need help remodeling or restoring your home?